Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not too busy to fall on my knees...


Yes, I've been busy... as I heard someone say B.U.S.Y stands for Being under Satan's yoke, school year is here and my mind is twirling with information from the curriculum plus the weight of the responsibilities attach to it, grading ,etc. At the end of the day I'm so exhausted that coming to The king's presence seems to be a weary task but I know that if I don't go to the source for strength , I will crumble . I bow the knee to The King of all the ages! My redeemer who lives forever. I need to praise His name!
Yes, lunch needs to be prepared, lessons should be planned,
boo- boos need to be kissed, diapers need to be changed, noses MUST be wiped... but above all staring at my Lord, seeking His face, Praising His name, Crying out for Help to make it through the day... This I LONG to do!!!

4 comments:

  1. I will from this day forward never forget that acronym for BUSY. How true that is. When we are busy, it is so much harder for us to hear our Saviour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silena the funny thing is that I just received an email last night telling me what BUSY really means. It put a lot into perspective. Thanks for sharing this.....

    God Bless
    Michelle

    I too shall seek His face at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silena,
    Yes, being B(eing) U(nder) S(atan's) Y(oke) will def, keep us from His presence. Oh Lord, help us to stay in Your Shadow and under Your Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silena, yes it can be difficult at times. Father, I pray that we would all fall on our knees and remember that you desire our attention. You are good Father and you take care of your daughters. We are grateful for your continued mercy and grace. Teach us to continually ran after you and pursue you with all of our hearts.

    Thank you Silena for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave me a comment if you wish :)