Saturday, June 27, 2009

Love Letters from Abba Father...




You are my chosen one



My precious daughter,




Today I'll meet you, today I'll hear your voice. I almost can't bear the wait. How sweet is to embrace you, I long for the music of your voice, for the cool of the night when I come to talk to you; when your eyes light up at the sight of my presence. Nothing can spoil the moment, time is standing still , I run to our encounter...

My heart ached when I reached our meeting place and you were no longer there , you went away, your feet ran after men's approval and desire , you went through life thirsty and lonely , giving away pieces of your soul, wishing that someone would tell you how much they loved you and how beautiful you were to them, I'm the only one who can express genuine, unconditional love and care for you. I left a void inside of you that only I can fit into, I'm the only one who can satisfy you. I recognize your beauty because I created you and I look not to the outside but I look into your heart. How beautiful you are to me!

I clothed you with my love and my favor . I invited you to my table. Next to me is where you belong . I bask on your praise. Your worth is far above rubies.

As my daughter you have the key to my heart, I gave you thousands of clues in my Word on how to please me and countless rewards I have in store for you when you obey me.

I've given you my all, for you I left the heavens, for you I endured pain and shame, I hung unto that cross just to make you mine . Any day I would do it all over again. Give me your heart my precious one. I long to walk beside you , I already know everything about you but I want you to know me better. You are my chosen one, I chose you ...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave me a comment if you wish :)